1st Virtual International Exhibition and Conference 2020
22. June 2020 - 26. June 2020, Virtual Exhibition
Since its inception in year 1927, Federation of Indian Chambers & Commerce and Industry (FICCI), India has provided a platform for networking and consensus building within and across sectors and is the first port of call for Indian industry, policy makers and the international business community.
As you are aware, Covid-19 is one of the biggest disaster mankind has ever faced in recent times, bringing disruption to the human life worldwide. With no vaccine or treatment currently in place, containment & social distancing has become the only solution to prevent the spread of highly contagious virus.
FICCI is committed to support and help Business houses and manufacturers so that they generate business and the international trade also gains momentum. FICCI Team is working towards this and is pleased to announce country’s largest Virtual exhibition & Conference i.e. Virtual Healthcare & Hygiene Expo 2020 – which will be organized from 22nd – 26th June 2020.
The entire ecosystem of Healthcare will come under one roof to showcase their products and services and buyers from across the globe will participate in the event. The focus sectors of the exhibition are:
- Pharmaceuticals, Pharma Machinery & Technology
- Medical Devices
- AYUSH & Wellness
- Medical Textile
- Hygiene & Sanitization
The key highlights are:
- 5 Dedicated Exhibition Halls for each of the focus sectors
- Sector specific webinars
- Pre-Fixed B2B Meetings
- Free to attend exhibition for the Visitors,
- Innovative product display options
- The participants can have an immersive experience of participation and can interact with their buyers from the comfort of their home/office
For more information, you are requested to visit website: https://vhhe.in/