Webinar: Start-ups and the COVID-19 Crisis
08. April 2020, Webinar
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has caused significant disruption in global business activity. Start-ups in India are facing particularly pronounced challenges to business continuity. These challenges are also expected to sustain even after the lockdown period.
In this webinar, Khaitan & Co partners will highlight legal issues and provide practical advice for start-ups on dealing with these challenges. They’ll discuss issues related to employment, performance of contracts, and data privacy and security in work from home (WFH) scenarios.
In this webinar, the panellists will discuss
- Legal and practical aspects of furloughs, downsizing, paycuts, and deferred hiring
- Impact of force majeure and impossibility of performance of contracts and adverse effect on deal making
- Data security issues related to extended work from home (WFH) scenarios
This webinar will be relevant for
- Founders, promoters, and management teams of start-ups
- General counsels and legal teams of new age and emerging businesses
- Chief technology officers (CTO) and IT teams of start-ups
- In-house legal teams of venture capital funds
Please click here to register. In the registration process, you will have an opportunity to send in specific questions you may have for the panellists.