Webinar: Business Continuity in Times of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) – an Indian Perspective
20. March 2020, Webinar
As Covid-19 is spreading across India, business activities are highly impacted. IGCC’s webinar “Business Continuity in Times of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) – an Indian Perspective” seeks to address how businesses can protect themselves against unmitigated risks through exchange of best practices in health and safety.
In this webinar, organized by Indo German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) & Khaitan & Co, in collaboration with German Trade and Invest (GTAI), and the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, the panellists will highlight the impact of COVID-19 on business environment in India. They’ll discuss impact of the pandemic on Indo-German business relations, issues related to travel and visa restrictions, and employment considerations like workplace policies, containment measures, & forced lockdowns.
- Boris Alex Director South Asia, Germany Trade and Invest
- Anja Klos Consul, Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Rabindra Jhunjhunwala Partner, M&A and Corporate Practice, Khaitan & Co
- Anshul Prakash Partner, Employment, Labour and Benefits Practice, Khaitan & Co
- Sameer Sah Partner, M&A and Corporate Practice, Khaitan & Co
Further information can be found here.