Fintech Summit AsiaBerlin @ Asia-Pacific Week Berlin
24. April 2018, Berlin
In 2017 German Fintech start-ups gathered record investments of 716 million Euros and continued the growth of the recent years. Still, the German Fintech sector is being dwarfed by the Asian market for Financial Technology, especially in India and China. What are the lessons to be learned from these two countries and what are the perspectives of Fintech in Germany?
To find and discuss answers to these questions, we cordially invite you to the Fintech Summit AsiaBerlin at the premises of the European School of Management and Technology in Berlin.
The focus of the Fintech Summit AsiaBerlin are “Open Infrastructure and Ecosystems as Groundwork for Innovation and Global Collaboration”, “Customer Centricity as a Driving Force in Fintech” and “Blockchain Technology” which will be covered by Ignite Speeches as well as panel discussions for each topic. The panels will feature a wide array of experts on Fintech from Europe and Asia.
Among the speakers are:
- Karena Belin, Co-Founder, W Hub, Hong Kong
- Xiaochen Zhang, President, FinTech4Good, Washington DC
- Jerome Eger, CEO, ginmon China, Shanghai
- Suhas Gopinath, Co-Founder & CEO, HappyEMI, Bangalore
- Juwan Lee, Founder & CEO, NexChange and Organiser of the HK Fintech Week, Hong Kong
- Alex Medana, Co-Founder & CEO, FinFabrik and Board Member, Fintech Association of HongKong
- Harmeet Singh Monga, Chief Business Officer, Satoshi Studios, New Delhi
- Tobias Pfütze, Partner, FinTech China, Shanghai
More speakers to be announced soon!
After the event you will have the opportunity to network and exchange experiences with other participants.
The event will be moderated by Christian Trumm, Fintech Advisor, Board Member and Conference Host.
Please register for the event through the website of the APW Berlin under this Link. The event is free of charge.