The Euromoney Greater Mekong Investment Forum
07. Juni 2018, Bangkok
We are delighted to extend to you a complimentary pass to attend Euromoney’s 2018 Greater Mekong Investment Forum which will be held on 7th June at the Centara Grand at CentralWorld in Bangkok. OAV is one of the supporting organisations of the event that is organised by Euromoney.
Join us at the forum where this year’s agenda will explore the opportunities ahead for the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS), and deliver high level insights into key areas of the Thailand 4.0 initiative and the collaborative opportunities existing between Thai and international firms.
Key conference discussions will revolve around:
- 2018 and Beyond: Explore what lies ahead in terms of opportunities and challenges for the GMS
- VC and PE Showdown: Can Thailand become a fertile breeding ground for start-ups?
- Discover the benefits of the GMS connectivity enhancement roadmap
- Understand how you can benefit from Thailand 4.0
- Thailand industry focus sessions: smart tech, digital commerce, AgTech, BioTech, bioenergy and biochemical
Click here to view the latest speaker line-up.
Your attendance is complimentary if you are investor or corporate entity. Please do note that Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance. There are limited free places available only to institutional investors, asset managers, private equity funds, regional SMEs and senior executives of large domestic and multinational corporations. Intermediaries such as accountants, lawyers, investment bankers and consultants are required to pay for attendance.
By applying for a place at the conference, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions which are available upon request or can be found on the website via this link.