Webinar: Navigating COVID-19 for Finance and Legal Teams
30. März 2020, Webinar
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is having material impact on global business and economy. The effect of this global pandemic has now started appearing on India with slow down in commercial and business activity. In this webinar, which will be moderated by Rabindra Jhunjhunwala, Partner, Khaitan & Co, the panellists will highlight the likely impact of COVID-19 on corporates and businesses in India.
The agenda for this webinar will include
- Deal-making, corporate governance and disclosures
- Data privacy implications of COVID-19 and Work From Home scenario
- Preparing for future disputes arising out of COVID-19
- Q&A session, where panelists will answer questions from the audience
This webinar will be relevant for
- Promoters and management of Indian companies
- General counsels and legal teams of companies with business in India
- CFO and finance teams of companies with business in India
- IT teams and data security consultants
Click here to register for this webinar. In the registration process, you will have an opportunity to send in specific questions you may have for the panellists.
Further information can be found in the Downloads section.