e-Commerce in Food – Chance for the Industry, Challenge for Authorities
27. Oktober 2016, Beijing
We cordially invite you to a discussion on “e-Commerce in Food – Chance for the Industry, Challenge for Authorities”, which is organized by the German Embassy Beijing in cooperation with OAV - German Asia-Pacific Business Association.
During the last year, China has witnessed a rising trend of customers preferring to purchase food directly from their homes, fuelling the Chinese online food market. Already the world’s biggest, the Chinese online basic supply business sector is developing quickly. During the event, experts from China, Germany and the European Union will present current trends and developments of cross-border and domestic ecommerce in food, highlighting opportunities for the food and beverage industry. During a panel discussion with representatives from business, best practices, challenges and opportunities in the Chinese market will be reviewed and discussed.
Interpretation will be provided in Chinese and English.
- “Overview on the cross-border e-commerce in China”, European Union Chamber of Commerce in China
- “Chinese regulatory system for the control of domestic e-commerce in food”, China Food and Drug Administration
- “New regulation of customs supervision on cross-border e-commerce”, Research Center of General Administration of Customs
- “Control of food trade via the internet in Germany and EU”, German Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety
- “Alibaba’s e-commerce in food – best practices, challenges and opportunities in the Chinese environment”, Alibaba Inc.
If you are interested to participate, please get in touch with Mr. Frederik Marochow until 20 October, 2016: firstname.lastname@example.org (he can be contacted in English, Chinese and German). Please use the registration form that can be found under "downloads".