One to one meetings with Odisha State delegation in Düsseldorf and Frankfurt
04. Juli 2018 - 06. Juli 2018, Düsseldorf
We are pleased to inform you that a senior State delegation led by H.E. Mr. Ananta Das, Minister for Industries will be visiting Düsseldorf (4-5 July) and Frankfurt (6 July) with an intention to discuss the industrial manufacturing ecosystem in Odisha and the investment opportunities for German companies. The Minister will be accompanied by a political delegation consisting of:
- Mr. Sanjeev Chopra, Principal Secretary, Industries
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar Singh, Commissioner-cum-Secretary, Skill Development and Technical Education and CMD, Odisha Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. (IDCO)
- Mr. Sushant Kumar Mohanty, CEO, Angul Aluminium Park Ltd. and Chief General Manager, IDCO
- Mr. Kalyan Ch Mohanty, General Manager (SLNA), Industrial Promotion and Investment Corporation of Odisha Ltd. (IPICOL)
- Mr. Pranshu Jain, Director, PwC
The State delegation will also be joined by selected business leaders with manufacturing facilities in the State (please see list of business delegation under downloads). The focus sectors of the State include food processing, auto and auto components manufacturing, metal downstream and ancillaries, and chemical & petrochemicals.
During their stay in Düsseldorf and Frankfurt, one to one meetings can be arranged for German companies in the mentioned sectors. There is also the possibilty to meet the delegation during a German-Indian Round Table in Cologne on 4 July 2018 (please see downloads for further information) or a round table at the IHK Düsseldorf on 5 July 2018.