2. OAV Working Group TVET Session
27. October 2021, Online
The OAV Working Group TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training), which was constituted on 10 June 2021, will meet online for the second time on 27 October to discuss the working group's focus and topics for the coming year. Employees of OAV member companies who work in HR are invited to attend as well as the network of iMOVE.
The aim of the working group is to create a platform for examining and discussing this strategic task with relevant stakeholders such as political decision-makers, business representatives, associations, chambers, universities and vocational training institutions in a practice-oriented manner and to jointly develop cross-company solutions. The TVET Working Group explores possibilities in the field of vocational education and training on the one hand and approaches to continuing education and lifelong learning and upskilling on the other. The work of the group is cross-sectoral and cross-national and serves to create a platform for the exchange of all relevant stakeholders. Special emphasis will be placed on initiatives in the Asia-Pacific region that have already been successfully implemented by German companies, chambers and organisations, and how these can be adapted and implemented on a broad scale.
The agenda items for the meeting are as follows:
- Discussion on cooperation with and involvement of industry associations.
- Discussion and vote on countries and sectors the working group will focus on for the coming months.
- Discussion and vote on the needs of German industry in the field of TVET for future matchmaking with educational institutions and partners.
- Presentation of the cooperation between the OAV Working Group TVET and the Southeast Asia Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO).
- Find dates for next meetings of the working group
iMOVE is a partner of the OAV Working Group TVET