Singapore, Asia's Test Bed for Agri-food Tech
21. October 2020, Webinar
Can you solve the challenge of feeding a growing population while remaining sustainable to the planet? If you are in the Alternative Proteins or Urban Agriculture business, you might just have the right solution.
More than two-thirds of world’s megacities will be located in Asia by 2025. To feed them sustainably, the Agriculture & Food industry will need to transform over the next decade. Singapore is emerging as the Agri-food Tech capital, as government invests 72b US$ to prepare for the climate and Covid-19 crisis. #ingapore presents a gateway into the rest of Asia for EuropeanA Agri-food Tech companies with opportunities in R&D, investments & strategiccollaborations
Join this webinar to know more about the future of Agri-food Tech in Asia from the experts on the ground & how your company can leverage Singapore as a gateway to international expansion.
- John Eng, Head, Agri-Food, Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- Adeline Chan, Technology Manager, IPI Singapore
- John Friedman, Director, Asia, AgFunder
- Christian N., Managing Partner, Big Idea Ventures
- Eugene Wang, Co-Founder & CEO, Sophie's BioNutrients