World Food India - Transforming the Food Economy
03. November 2017 - 05. November 2017, New Delhi
Through the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture (BMEL) Germany will have a special Partner Country Status for the event. The event under the patronage of Prime Minister Narendra Modi will have major political and economic attention. In addition to leading decision makers from politics and business as well as producers/farmers, there will be also high ranking representatives (Chief Ministers/Ministers) from numerous Indian States.
For German business - both companies, which are already engaged in India and companies, which would like to establish new contact - the event provides a broad framework to receive information on current government initiatives and programs and establish B2B contact:
- Country Session Germany (3./4.11.17): Indo-German Business Forum as central event for Indian and German decision makers from business and politics for information, networking and b2b
- Networking Service with Business lounge (including company presentation) for showcasing German technology and know-how
- State Sessions by selected Indian States for information on business promotion and support programs
- Seminars on specific topics.
The event will focus on the following areas:
- Food processing
- Building efficient value chains (food chain)
- Cluster approach for food production
- Post-Harvest Management
- Storage and Cold chain
- Technologies for Food production
- Concepts for collaboration with producers (especially Food Producers Organizations)
- Services in the food industry
- Food safety.
We cordially invite you to be part of the event. The participation from German business is coordinated by the German Agribusiness Alliance/German Asia-Pacific Business Association (OAV) and the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in co-operation with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII).
If you wish to be part of the Business Lounge, then please revert directly to the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in New Delhi (Mrs. Shivani Chaturvedi): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information on the World Food India can be found here: www.worldfoodindia.in.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions or further information needs to be provided.