4th German-Sino Agribusiness Forum
16. May 2017
This event is organized by German-Chinese Agricultural Center (DCZ), Foreign Economic Cooperation Center (FECC) and German Agricultural Society (DLG), in cooperation with German Agribusiness Alliance at OAV – German Asia-Pacific Business Association
• Land Use system in China - status quo and future plans
• Agricultural land use in China – policy perspective
• New model of farm management, family farm, cooperatives
• Strucutral change and production models in Germany
• Current status and future perspectives for business cooperation in advancing green, sustainable and productive agriculture
• Technological and organizational innovation for the new type of farmers
• Smart farm management
• Agricultural service provider – sharing of agricultural machinery
• Training and education for new farmer with bigger farm size
The event will be followed by a dinner reception.
Please find the programme on the right side.
Please note, that due to the limited number of participants it is necessary to register below.