German-Indian Business Conference 2018
14. November 2018, München
India currently tops the list of fastest growing economies of the coming decade. With its huge domestic market and as a powerhouse in information and communication technologies with numerous young and successful startups, India offers massive potential for Germany. Therefore, the German-Indian Business Forum 2018 will focus on ‘Digital Transformation, Urbanization and Infrastructure Development’.
With over 250 guests every year, the German-Indian Business Forum has established itself as a unique platform for a fruitful dialogue between Germany and India. Join us in leveraging potential by building and maintaining new and sustainable relationships between Germany and India.
Together with the Embassy of India in Berlin, the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy and Technology, as well as the City of Munich along with OAV – German Asia-Pacific Business Association and various other partners, the German-Indian Association invites you to be part of the German-Indian Business Conference 2018, one of the key events during the Forum.
- H.E. Mukta Dutta Tomar, Ambassador of India to Germany
- H.E. Dr. Martin Ney, German Ambassador to India
- Franz Josef Pschierer, MdL Bavarian State Minister for Economic Affairs, Energy and Technology
- Dirk Wiese, MdB Member of German Bundestag, Chairperson of the German-Indian Parliamentary Group
- Prof. Dr. Axel Stepken, CEO, TÜV SÜD AG
- Dr. Bernhard Brenner, Executive Council Member, Airbus Defence & Space
For further information, please click here.